Friday, August 19, 2011

A painted house! 8.18,19

Here are our new colors! They just finished up yesterday. When the sprayed the green on Monday I was feeling a bit concerned, but it all came together just as we had hoped. We love it!
 Our pretty new fence, too. Never know what a crash might bring :)

 The door and the steps are the same color, though they look a bit different - must be the light.
 It was getting dark, but wanted to get one of the back w the new cement and sided closet. Mitch is going to stain the cement - he was hoping to get to it this weekend, but the stain won't arrive until next week.
 Wow, the kids all had an amazing day yesterday so they go to stay up and play with us. We picked blackberries, did the bounce house, colored and went to bed - late. (I am paying, though, today, as they are all tired and didn't nap) A shout to dad who came home at 3:15 and has had the big kids since. They are picking up dinner and should be home any second! Amazing what you can get done w one kid and 2 hours! Thanks, honey!! I am feeling much better - whew! (sometimes you just reach your limit :))
 Austynn looks SOOO old in this picture! The kids are all getting amazingly big. I guess they never stay the same, but I am surprised right now! Austynn got a package from her cousins with so many ADORABLE outfits! She is wearing this one outside. More to come, complete with jammies. Such a huge blessing! I just LOVE this! Thanks Texas girls for sharing!!
Austynn does not like to save the blackberries, as Carson does. She wants to eat them NOW! :) Paislee finally figured out how to eat them, too. A lot of what I picked went to Austynn who was sweet and shared them with Paislee.

 Pais was ready for bed and hanging around my legs :)

 Austynn's new kitty jammies - we have been giving the kids coins at the end of the day - from the marks they earn on their charts. They cashed them in for bills the other day. They have been enjoying this. Carson wants to get a water bottle and helmet for his bike. Austynn would probably be happy w gum and chapstick :) The kids colored thank you pictures for the girls in TX :)
 Here is Aust this morning in one of her outfits and adorable headband!
 And this is Paislee here with me a bit ago. She got the hat out of the drawer herself and found the coat - I went through some of the clothes I put away of Austynn's. I think this coat will work for Pais this year. It has worked for Austynn for 2 years already! Wonderful!!

Mitch and the kids and dinner are home!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, love the house and the colors! Really love the ssage green color and the burnt orange accents really look nice! Love the new wall, too. Blends so good. Great job! And the kids!1 So big and CUTE as ever! Austy, especially looks big to me! Just grown up! So glad you like all the clothes and stuff! Fun to pass them along. Thanks for the sweet emails. More to come later, but am headed to bed for now! Nighty-night :) Love-Stace

    ReplyDelete