Saturday morning we decided to make some waffles, as the kids love them and we had not made any for a long time. They both enjoy cracking the eggs and mixing the batter! We still have a few waffles left - I double the recipe, keep in the frig, and put in the toaster for them for brk!

On Sunday we enjoyed my parents, grandparents, and some extended family at the Wildish family picnic. We didn't get any pics, but we enjoyed the heat together! We got home after 3pm, so we kept the kids up and took them to the pool. They were suppose to crash early and fast, but Paislee fought it until at least 8:30 and Austynn woke up around 8:00. Sometimes no naps can backfire!
Here is a pic of the kids before we went to the gym on Monday morning. Austynn was taking a pic of me, as I took one of her. Carson wanted to sit in the middle of his sister's. The headbands didn't last too long, but were cute while they did :)
This is a picture of Carson's made bed, complete w folded blanket. He really wanted to show his dad, so I took this picture and we sent it to his dad at work.
Here they are yesterday morning :) Silly faces are the "thing" right now!
(Stace, we are getting good use out of the clothes you sent!!)
We love your zest for life, dear Paislee Grace!
I took the kids to Target yesterday to get diapers, some craft supplies, and to let the kids pick something out with the money they have been earning. Before we left I added to what they had by counting out their piggy banks, but forgot to take money out for God and our family (tithe and taxes), so Carson had to give some back. He wasn't too thrilled about that, but ended up doing it very graciously. On our way home from Target I was telling him that I was proud of how he gave the money back to me so well. Then he said the greatest thing! "Mom, when we get to heaven, you are going to have to remind me about that (money)! Right, mom?" I loved it!!! It is sayings like this that make being a mom so wonderful! :)
Anyway, the cutie pie has needed a helmet for his bike, so we found one for him. Now for another bike ride!
Austynn found a chapstick and some gum and is a happy girl!
We got a Candyland game, too, and played it last night and before naps today - Carsman has been victorious both times!
This morning we had the carpet installed in our closet - yay! It really makes it look like a true room now.










Love these! And loved what Carson said about his needing you to help him with his money and tithe in Heaven! :) Priceless. The girls look adorable, and we love seeing them in the things that were sent. So glad they fit and are getting good use! Closet looks great, too! Looks like is all coming together! Love, Stace
ReplyDelete