Here is another one of Carson's favorite pictures :) His bed all made.
And here is Austynn during her "quiet time". We had gone for a walk/jog to the park and around. It was about 3:00 and we all needed a moment to chill and collect our thoughts, so the kids had quiet time. Both girls crashed on their own! I didn't even have to sneak in to get this picture :)
On Friday, we took advantage of some nice, partly sunny weather again and went for another walk/jog/park/play adventure! I have been enjoying some time away from the monotony of the gym and trying to do some workouts here and with the kids. Having them run w me didn't really work, but it has been freeing since I figured out how to get all 3 of them to ride on the stroller! We were planning to walk to the library today, but kids clearly needed a nap before we got to head out and now we have some true Eugene rain :) (I see the weather and temps of those of you outside of here and am a bit envious, but content.) It has been fun, feeling like I have a bit more time with the kids, too. At the park, there were a group of pre-k-ers that the kids enjoyed playing tag and some other games with - Paislee, of course, kept right up, as best she could! After the park, we got some drinks, and then I let the kids feed their cheerios to the ducks - they loved this!
Friday afternoon we met Mitch at Pappy's Pizza where the kids played and we all had some pizza. Paislee was right in there with C and A, climbing up to the top! As we followed Mitch and Paislee home, Mitch surprised us by stopping at Wendy's for the kids to enjoy some ice cream ... yummy!
On the way to meet Mitch for pizza, I asked the kids what toppings they would choose. Austynn's first topping choice was "strawberries" :), so I said that maybe if she slept really good that night (always have to bribe this!) that we could maybe make a strawberry pizza the next day, so that is what we did, as her sleeping is improving. ... most of these pics are from my phone, so not totally clear.
We had beautiful weather all weekend! Toshie got a hair cut on Saturday while kids played and Mitch worked out front. On Sunday, after groceries, C and P were READY to play outside! They went right out. It was great, though, bc as soon as P was ready to come in, A was ready to go out! Awesome!! C and A played for a couple hours outside while I worked in the house w P and Mitch got the front of the wall area prepped for some plants and a drip system. Love the nice weather we have had, even if it is raining now :)
Last night Carson came to me and said "I am Mitch Fransen!" :)














Love this!!! Oh, what fun ya'll have!! Kiddos, you have such a great Mommy and Daddy! Carson, I loved the picture of your bed! You do such a good job making it up and taking the pictures. Can't believe how tall you are getting!! Austy, loved your pigtail-bun hairdo on the swing! And I'm proud of you for sleeping well so you could get a great reward...yummy heart strawberry pizza! I need the recipe from your Mommy. Paislee..I love seeing you play with all the big kids and wear your boots! I am proud of you for sitting so nice in the stroller so your Mommy can run! Give big hugs to yourselves and to your Mommy and Daddy, too, from Aunt Stace! Love to all.
ReplyDelete