We enjoyed a nice visit from Papa and Nana last weekend! It is fun when the kids can anticipate a visit! They kept asking how many more naps they had to take until Papa and Nana would arrive. We had breakfast at Grandpa and Grandma's and then the "boys" went to look at RVs and went to Cabella's, while the "girls" went shopping ;) I was not real good with my camera - just taking a few pics on my phone. Thanks so much for coming over, Papa and Nana!
Below is a pic of the girls before church, the kids playing out of the stroller on Monday, and then them enjoying the tiny bit of sun we have had this week. We have had lots of rain this week, but it wasn't too bad on Monday, so I thought I could get a walk in. However, it was CRAZY windy, and felt good when we got home! The rest of the week we have gone to the gym, and I have enjoyed having some uninterrupted work outs :) Mitch and I are meeting there later, and are going to enjoy some March Madness!! The kids have kind of gotten into the games, too. Austynn usually siding with me and Carson with Mitch. Today C and A went against my team :)






No comments:
Post a Comment