Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Paislee goes to Grandpa and Mimi's! 3.25-28.2012

These pictures show what a special time Paislee had in Medford with Grandpa and Mimi! This was her first time staying solo w Grandpa and Mimi and she was ready to go when she found out on Sunday! It sounds like she did a really good job. Thanks so much for keeping her! She was missed around here - the kids kept saying that they missed Paislee and asking when we were going to pick her up :) It was cute.
 Looks like she was enjoying the sink bath :)


I think Paislee was Mimi's shadow for couple days she was there - they are ready to go in the pic above! Love the pic of Lu enjoying Pais below ;)




 Paislee does like talking on the phone, like her older siblings! When we call someone now, she wants to be the first to talk! If I have the phone she will say her favorite two words, "NO, ME!" :)



 Adorable pic! This was this morning - before they headed out :)



 We were happy to learn that grandpa felt well enough to make the trip today!! He was a bit better than Sunday, and even took the kids on a cart ride around the store, before some rest. The kids loved it and asked for more! Gpa and Mimi got the kids these adorable Remington hats. Carson grabbed one on the way by and they looked super cute! Pais was a bit tired and was not into sporting hers at the moment :)
All 3 kids were beat, but didn't nap on the way home. We went by to say hi to dad and then went to this fun park by his work. Both kids wanted to be close to Paislee. They all went down the slide together on this run. A bit later, I looked up to see Carson falling off the TOP of the slide and landing smack on the ground on his back. It was kind of crazy as the top is at least 8 ft high. I didn't see how it happened and tried to figure it out, after I made sure he was ok and didn't have any broken bones. Finally, when we were in the car, he told me he was running and looked back to find A and P - I think he just ran off the end and the side couldn't stop him. This is what happens when kids get so tired and excited, I guess. Goodness! There were all in bed by 6:15 tonight! Austynn is the only one not yet asleep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment