Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain, rain, if you won't go away...we will still PLAY!

Ok, I had to add a few more pics of the boy ;) He just went outside for the 1st time today. We went to Old Navy this am to get Austynn some zip up jammies for her surgery tomorrow and to see what other great buys we could find :) These rubber boots were one of them! I thought they just had bright blue and Cars was wanting "yellow" - yeah, I found a pair way in the back! So, I had to take some pictures of him in the boots and rain jacket. Thankfully, it is just cloudy and wet right now - no rain thus far, but looks like it is looming!
He is looking up to find the bird that is chirping


Oops, took a spill - "mama, up!" He didn't want to get his hand any dirtier than it already was. He is funny about his hands!


May as well have a water gun, huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Cars wanted "outside" soooo bad. Yesterday am when we got up I actually saw some sun and it wasn't raining, so I told Cars he could go outside. What happened? Oh, yes, it started raining. I figured, "oh well" let the boy be a boy! So, "quack, quack" and all he headed outside! He was out 3 times during the day (and a 4th with dad in the evening) - notice all the different outfits - one time I had time to wash the dirty clothes during his nap :) Oh, yes, he napped good yesterday (finally!). It really poured on him, too, but he loved it. The dogs got to play in it the first time out, but then after giving Carsie a bath, we gave the dogs a bath, so they were stuck inside the rest of the day.

This was his 3rd "outside" outing, so he decided to pull up a chair and chill for a second :)
I liked catching his reflection - thought it was cute - all that water has to be good for something!

Austy playing on the ground while Cars sleeps! I realized I need to get her on her tummy more than I have. She has some seriously strong legs from the bouncer, but needs that tummy time! Harder w the 2nd one, who has an older brother who likes to try to sit on her :)

This should be one of the last pictures of her with her cyst - she has it removed tomorrow at 7:30 am - so, we appreciate all your prayers!

Love that tongue!

YEESSSS, that is OUR girl!!

Daddy surprised us and came home early with some yummy qdoba for Cinco de Mayo. He played outside w Cars for a long time. I was feeding Austynn when I looked out and saw Cars and daddy playing some crazy hit the hat game. This pic is through the window. Cute boys!

I had a couple windows cracked so I could talk to Cars when he was outside. When he did this, he was hollering, "mom, mom, rock" - he wanted to show me that he was mowing the rock ;)

Playing in the puddle.
I walked in the water with him a few times - he kept saying, "mom walk, water...mom, mom, walk, water". So we held hands and walked in the water, but I didn't dig getting all wet like he did :)

You can tell here that it was seriously raining!


He was focused on mowing the water :)


dreamin'

Checking out something!

I think this was after his 2nd time inside and he was ready to go back out :)

He loves his "waggie"




Just chillin, with the pups and finding lady bugs ...


He had me come out to see the lady bug momma and her baby ...

I was focusing on the baby, when Cars put his hand in front to show me

the baby wo any spots

We started the adventure w gloves, but those, of course, were short lived!

Off they come!


Getting ready to go outside - for the 1st time! It was like 8:30 am or something and he was a little tired, but he soon woke up!


A couple nights ago - dad reading and finding stuff in the "choo choo" book w his kids

They all look pretty focused :)

After the kids bath and before they went to bed ...



Not really a good shot, but I was trying to get Carson's Levi buns, Nikes, and Camo - it was cute :) Good luck w that, eh!
"mom, look" Kind of hard to walk in, huh!

Sweet shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! love them all! My fav is the reflction in the water shot and the one of Cars resting. And I love little Austynn's rosey cheeks!! So cute!!
    Love,
    Stace

    ReplyDelete