Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"PapaNana"

This is titled, "papanana" since that is what Cars says when he is talking about them both. Kind of cute, to me! It is soooo much fun for Mitch and I to watch our parents as grandparents and to see our kids LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH! Living close has the awesome benefit of our kids building special relationships with their grandparents! Thanks to both our parents (and our grandparents) for being wonderful grandparents!

I wanted to get a quick pic of dad & mom w the kids before they left, but Cars was ready for a nap. Austy had just got up from hers, so she was ready :)
Love the rolls on the arms!
I love this picture of dad loving on Austynn - you can tell they are both enjoying it!

Agghhh!

Loves his baby girl!

Too cute, huh!

Nana fed Aust the bottle and she was out!



Precious sleep!

Nice hats boys! They are watching Mitch getting the lawn mower ready and watching him mow - Cars is always a little scared of it at first!



Love this picture!


What do you think, papa, should we were our hats?

Ok, this is Cars, copying mom - chewing his nail - TERRRRRIBLE!! Oh, what an aweful habit! So, for Mother's Day, I got a pretty set of nails on. (Cars is taken by them and I asked if he thought they were pretty and he said...YEAHHH! It was cute!) Let's hope this helps us both!

Some cute Nana and Cars pics ...


They planted seeds and put them in this mini-green house for them to grow. Sunflowers, I think, so we will transplant them outside later. I think a garden will be great with Cars this year!


great gram feeds Austy - thanks! mom loves the extra hands!!!

I think this is my favorite shot of nana and Carson



We already have some sprouts!

Thanks for coming over and helping during Austynn's surgery!

1 comment:

  1. Ok you got some fabulous shots, I love being able to see what is going on up in your neck of the woods :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete