Saturday, May 23, 2009

Carson Paul and Grandpa Lu, too :)

Here are some pictures of my boy having fun with Grandpa :)
I was just thinking about his age. He turns 2 on Monday! And, yes, we are in some terrible twos, BUT the new things he is learning and saying each day are simply amazing and it is such a blessing to watch him figure new stuff out. I just love it! I wish I could bottle up some of his words. Oh, you should here him say "humpty, dumpty" - too funny! "mumty mumty" or something like that. Mitch and I have our favorite words that we like to hear him say. I sometimes call him my baby and he says "yes, baby" back to me. Or "yo baby" and "yo honey". And this is certainly the time to watch everything you say, bc you never know when a word or phrase will be repeated back! Too fun!!
So, this is Cars with his new rake from grandpa and grandma! It was sitting out on the couch in the play room and he walked in and saw it and said "my rake" and ran outside with it. So, I took him to grandpa, so he knew he got it and they played with it ;)

Checking out the gutter and cleaning off the roof!

Yo, mom!




Pretty cute!
I like this one bc this is his "typical" frown!
(this trait definitely came from dad - just wait until the last picture on this posting!) :)
hmmm...the fertilizer dispenser



I just thought the profile was cute - little turned up nose :)

Grandpa getting Cars :)



Peek-a-boo, sissy

I love this tired, dreamy look

Playing in the closet and about to hide from mom
(taco bell all over his shirt - oops, forgot a bib!)
So, Cars learned that if he "posed" for a picture, I would take one and then he could look at it on the camera, so we took a lot of these for a minute - he opened his mouth like this each time :)

Cars, getting tired and pushing the limits (going for the printer) -
can you see from the look on his face?
Yes, this is the frown I was talking about :)
He was telling me to go get the dogs NOW!! ha, ha

1 comment:

  1. If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be pay a visit this site and be
    up to date all the time.

    Stop by my blog: Zahngold Rechner

    ReplyDelete