Thanks for all the prayers for Austy's surgery! Things went good and were fast. We just found out today that the cyst was benign, as expected, so that is nice to know! She was pretty fired up when she woke up, so I was called back to recovery to help them get her calmed down. I think it was mostly bc she was too hot, so after we got a fan on her, she started relaxing. That was tough on me, and I thought that if she didn't chill in a second, I would start crying (thus the reason they don't want parents in recovery, huh!). But, whew, we made it! They called her their "spirited" girl and said they would remember her, with a smile all day. She did give the recovery RNs a smile when we got to the waiting room, where we met dad. We went home shortly after - she zonked out and napped awhile and was back to Austynn when she woke up!
Here is my baby the day before ....jpg)
.jpg)
Ok, a couple more of Cars outside w his rain coat :)
He was hungry, but wet & dirty, so had to remove some clothes before eating. This is the day we got his rain boots - we also got him a couple pairs of flip-flops...so, he wanted to wear those. I thought these were hilarious!.jpg)
When he helps eat, it is often when he is hungry, so he ends up eating his dinner while we are cooking. However, we are not doing as much of this, as he does MUCH better at the table when he is hungry! Imagine that :)
ohhhhh, my precious baby - right after her nap. They let us bring her home in her little gown, since she fell asleep. That was good b/c the last thing I wanted to do was wake my "spirited" girl that I had just got to sleep! Mitch wanted a picture of her in her gown, so this one is for dad! He was so good to take her back and stay with her while she went under!
Here she is after her nap and in "real" clothes.
I just LOVE her faces!.jpg)
My cute boy! Taken while sitting on papa's lap and watching daddy mow :)
Let's see - I think dad and I took Austynn to get Mitch his b-day BBQ gift, while mom, Cars and the pups played outside! Mom got some really cute pictures of Carson ...
I think this one is my FAVORITE!
He is chilling in his chair w a cracker - cute pics, momma!
Mitch working on his forms!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great pictures! loved them all, and loved the quilt your Aunt made! So cute!! Definitely a keeper. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteStace
What are you doing exactly with the forms and front yard, are you making a retaining wall to level it out?
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and the quilt is Awesome!