Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting ready for the BIG #2 birthday!!

So, to all who were at the party -
there is a reason why this is being posted after you ate the cake :)
Actually, Carson might of had more fun and excitement making the cake than eating it. I kind of just let him go for it and enjoy helping with it, and boy did he! Actually, we all got in on the fun!
This is him trying to get the box open so we could make the cake
(he did get it open eventually - it just looked like a little mouse tore up the paper getting into it)
He is checking out his #2 candle
(this eventually went in his mouth, so it had to be taken away so we could use it on his cake!)
Getting ready to make the cake - may as well celebrate with the party hats!

He is checking out just the mix - right before he started eating it (dry)!
Cute Fransen ladies
Grandma w her babes ... and the hand in the cake mix!
Yummy!! Time for some batter :)


The 2 pretty ladies again :)
I know Karen will just love this picture!
But, don't worry, just b/c I had the camera doesn't mean I didn't try the batter, too :)
Austynn's turn!
Yummy!
Cars shares his beater with his sissy :)
Grandpa and Dad working their buns off to get the wall all ready
Ok, I love this picture of Lu and Cars!!
Can't beat Ernie and Elmo party hats!
Da-da, do you want a hat, too?
Of course daddy wants in on the fun!
Don't you love his shorts? Compliments of Uncle Timmy and almost Aunt Jackie :)
My cute baby girl, sucking her thumb ;)
Papa and Nana make it over - this is right after baths and just before bed ...
but, papa got Cars a water gun, so we must go try it out!!
Pump it up first, and then squirt
Papa and his little lady
The grandma's helping Carson kill ants w the water gun :)
Austy getting papa - he seems to be enjoying it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 2 already...that's amazing! They grow so fast. Your kids and family are just adorable Cristin! Your blog is super cute too. Great job! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Austynn and Rocky with their noses smashed together! TO CUTE :)

    I am surprised you had enough batter left to make the cake! lol

    Happy Birthday Carson Paul, we love you little man (actually we love all of you)!

    ReplyDelete