Friday, May 29, 2009

Carsie's BIG 2nd birthday!

I love this shot :) Carson is hilarious! As many of you probably know, when he drives by any Dutch Brother's, he knows that they are for "mama, cauckie". He loves to say the word "coffee". So, Lu and Karen brought coffees for us the morning of his b-day. No, one was NOT purchased for Cars. However, I seriously think he drank the majority of Karen's! (sugar-free hazelnut latte, so tastes kinda like coffee!) He, as you can tell, thought he was pretty cool!! When Karen went to get a drink, he scooted away w/ the coffee and said "no, my cauckie". Definitely 2!
This is him outside playing before getting ready for his party :)

The fam - w Austy sleeping like a champ!
Auntie Ash gets to see Austynn for the 1st time in a few months!
Lu taking a shot :)
(well, maybe I should clarify - a picture)
Thanks to him and my dad for taking so many photos - it was quite the chore going through them all, so very glad to be done!
Sweet, Cars, a blueberry plant from Aunt Nanc and Uncle Keith!
You and I will have to fight over the berries!
Thanks!!! Will be awesome to add to our garden - yeah!
Mitch getting the burgers and dogs going on his new bbq (his early bday gift)
Thanks so much to everyone for bringing a dish - certainly made my job a lot easier!

Some pictures of the party ...





Better get those party hats on! It is about time to open gifts :)
Cars is ready!
No way, sweeeet cowboy boots! Thanks nana and papa!!
Auntie and Austy think they are pretty cool :)
What?? A stud muffin cowboy belt? Thanks for hooking him up Ashley and Ryan!
Mitch put his whole cowboy outfit on him the other night - pretty cute!
I will put that on a future post. Carsie thought he was HOT STUFF!!
Well, I guess I don't have any pictures of him opening his bike, but boy was he excited!!! As you might imagine, he continually said "my bike!!"
Grandpa starts assembling
Proud dad :)
Austy wants to play with the toys, too! It is still a toss up on who likes this toy the most - Austynn is pretty into chewing on the pieces!

I am clearly fond of taking Austynn head shots, huh!
I would do some of Cars, too, but he moves so darn fast!

Auntie gets the feeding privilege :)
Here is the start of the tricycle assembly fun :)
Carson just loves mechanical stuff!! It amazes me.

Not yet, little man - Carson was going crazy waiting for his bike to be put together!!!
Ha, ha - 2 grandpas reading the instruction manual trying to put the trike together :)
Maybe Cars can do it?
Yeah! It got done.
The funny thing...Karen realized that she had the missing pieces in her hand all along!! :)
Daddy taking him up the hill to learn how to go FAST down it (haven't mastered that yet!)
Carsie's new toy from cousin's Audrey and Sophie. Thanks sooo much!
Stace, you are SO good about getting gifts sent out ON TIME!
Thanks a million to everyone who came and for all the generous gifts!!! We SOOOO appreciate it! Cars loves it all! He especially LOVED all the attention!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that the little man is TWO already!! Thanks for having all of us over! It was a great time!

    ReplyDelete