So, I learned of this beautiful park - Mt. Pisgah - and Mitch let me take him and the kids there to take some photos :) I really needed to do Austynn's 6 month shots, so I tried to get some of her between her runny nose and drool, first. I suppose I need to do some 2 year ones of Cars, too. I got some shots of him, but nothing I love. This shot of Austynn is my favorite of them all!
Really wasn't an easy task for Mitch or I - how do you get pictures (good ones) when one kid is running all over and you are holding the other one? :).jpg)
This log was just right at the parking lot, but I thought it looked kind of cool
Take it fast - he is sitting ;)
The boy just doesn't sit still for pictures! Mitch is having him smell some flowers.
I love this picture of Mitch and his girl! Two cuties, huh!
Sweet and cute Levi buns, too
Austy posing
She is going for the grass - always something in her mouth and lots of drool!!
This is Carson looking down at Austynn
There she is :)
drool and all!
Had to include this picture bc they are actually sitting next to eachother - rare occasion! However, Carson has learned that when he sits in the cart next to Austynn at Costco that he gets lots of attention when he puts his arm around her, leans into her, and says "sissy, my sissy". I couldn't believe it when he did that! He can work the crowd, I tell ya!
Cars was playing in this tree - amazing that he smiled and looked at me at the same time!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment