Man, Mitch and I didn't realized how much fun a parade could be! We had such a BLAST today with Carson at the parade in Creswell. It was awesome! Mitch kept Austy in the shade, took pictures, and let me enjoy Carson's excitement for the majority of the parade. Toward the end, I switched off so he could have some fun, too. It was great.
The majority of these shots are Mitch's - he could be quite the photographer, if he wanted!


The fighter jet fly by was super cool - they came by twice - everyone clapped and cheered - it was pretty neat.
Cars loved waving at things and saying bye-bye to them. I liked this picture bc the fireman was waving back. He loves fire trucks right now!.jpg)
.jpg)
This was funny. At first Carson wouldn't let me put him down, but he wanted me to get the candy. Then he let me put him down just to get the candy and then he started really going for it.
Mitch took this shot and I thought it was sweet!
What the heck is this?
This is Carson's second sucker :)
Here is where he brought back his candy, each time he got some :)
They gave out these freeze pops (reminded me of being a kid!) and even some water!
Hi dad, look what I just got! Candy :)
This is by far Mitch's favorite picture! He wanted to be sure it got on the blog :)
This might be my favorite pic by Mitch - the fire trucks sprayed the croud w the hoses. It was pretty fun, especially bc it is so hot (in the 90s)!
I enjoyed the water, but Cars wasn't so sure
He looks proud of his sucker find, huh!
He is getting braver!
Not joking around any more - ha, ha!
Mitch, you are a natural!! I love it, honey :).jpg)
Ok, dad's turn w Cars and mom w the camera - Cars is sharing his sucker.jpg)
Have some more, dad!
Such handsome Fransen boys!
This is about a second after he got in the car! He was nearly falling asleep in the stroller, getting to the car! And, he is still sleeping... ;)Depending on the kids, I think we are going to try to check out the fireworks at a local park and we are definitely doing some burgers and dogs!
Hope you all have an enjoyable and safe 4th!
.jpg)
Great pictures! Looks like ya'll had such fun!! And I agree, Mitch is a natural, too, with the camera. Nice to see you in some pictures, Cristin! Looking forward to next Friday! Stace
ReplyDelete