Here are some pictures of the special times the kiddos have had already this summer w their grandparents!
Cars stayed with Lu and Karen and flew to CO to surprise Alma in June, while we went to Vegas with Joel and Kendra. Here are some neat pictures from their time there.
Carsie got to play w some puppies and I guess he really enjoyed it!
Austy got some time in Prineville w her nana and papa while Cars was in CO. Looks like she was really enjoying her solo time! :) I guess she just loved the sink bathes!
Two pretty ladies
This was about a month ago and her hair has really gotten thick since then.
Austy loves her spoons, too! I have to give her her own while I try to feed her - otherwise she grabs like crazy at mine.
Cereal time before bed!
Aggghhhh, sweet sleep picture! Good job, nana!
Mom came over last Thursday and stayed the night and then took Carsie home with her on Friday. Thanks momma!! It has been a quiet house the last few days, but have been able to catch up on some sleep and some chores. Thanks so much for watching our boy :)They are playing at a park here in Eugene, after we ate lunch. Cars learned to climb up all by himself. It is weird, he is getting soooo big!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment