Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tim and Jackie's Wedding

Tim and Jackie are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Tim Miner :) They had a beautiful wedding on Friday! I didn't take very many pictures, but got just a couple of my kids and a few of the rehearsal dinner. (I really want better ones of my kiddos in their outfits, so I think I may put them back on them and try to fake it outside :)) However, there were lots of cameras and I can't wait to see the other pictures!
Oh, Austy had been trying to crawl and had done about 4 crawls before the wedding, but she must have been all excited, too, as she did 10 for nana at the wedding (in the dress and all!) She is off and running now :)
Ok, Carson is my son, so I do have a prejudice, but I just have to say that he was the most adorable ring bearer!! The boy did so amazing the entire wedding and at the rehearsals. I was so nervous about how he would do, since you never know, but he was a rock star :) He RAN down the aisle, dropped the pillow and rings off w Tim, and then ran to mimi and asked for "m&m's?" (yes, everyone heard). We told him he could have m&ms when he got done. Then he pointed to Aunt Nancy and said "Nancy", who was sitting in front of him. Yes, mimi took him out of the wedding after that :) Mitch had to take Austy out, too, since she was trying to talk as well.

Cars is checking out his tux in this picture. Mitch got him all dressed and even got the bow tie on!

Sweet converse, huh ;)

Here are a couple pictures of the rehearsal dinner:
Ryan and Ash :)
Darren, Tim's best man with Jackie's dad and his wife in the background

Travis, the pastor - Pat, Jackie's bro - Tria, Travis' wife

Mitch meeting Jackie's dad
The life of the party! Lola, Tim's wedding gift from Jackie - she is 7 weeks old and super cute and full of energy! She tried to take lots of plates away from people at the dinner.
Tyson, their good friend ...
Collin, Tyson's fiance - they are getting married in 2 weeks ;)
The Bride and Groom!!
Cars has someone to run w him :)
Aunt Brooke loves on Austynn
Dad is showing Carson that he has converse like his
Pretty cool, boys!
The dogs love to kiss on the babe :)

Grandpa came up to put some pipes in Mitch's wall for a sprinkling system (on the hottest possible day in Eugene - 104). He watched Austy for a minute while I packed the car to head over for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Great picts!! Looks like soo much fun! And yes, your kids are adorable!! Cars looks so handsome in his little tux. And I love Austynn's clippy's and that she is crawling!! Thanks for sharing. Love-Stace

    ReplyDelete