I decided that I had better get the kids in their wedding clothes to take some pictures, if I was going to do it. Man, taking pictures of my kids (to actually hang) is not an easy task! Austynn used to be easy, as she looked at me and smiled and didn't really move - not so much any more! She would rather explore than smile at mom!
I think this is my favorite one of her - love those eyes!
Not sure which one of Cars to put with it (any thoughts?) and I plan to use one of them together to go in the center...
Oh, if only they would both look at the same time ... and have a decent look on their faces :)
I thought this was cute, as it captured them interacting, which is happening more and more these days..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I think this one is very cute of Cars :)
He was playing so cute this day.
We took the red chair out as a prop and he had fun playing on it ;)
I just liked this bc this is a "real" Carson smile
So contemplative.jpg)
.jpg)
I think this is kind of cute - she just sat up on the bike for the longest time.jpg)
I really liked their love here
I had to include this bc Carson is truly the son of a finance man - he is totally into his "monies" right now. I have started giving him a penny to put in his piggy bank when I catch him doing something good. He knows that dad is going to take him to the bank to get dollars and he can use those to buy a toy. He says he is going to buy a "Tonka Truck" :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Kristyn,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! :-) I like the background you chose. I also love the pictures you just posted. You got some great ones and are such a talented photographer.
Your kids are absolutely adorable, which you captured so well on camera.
Hey, question for you... where do you get all your headbands for Austynn? I really like everything that you put in her hair. Her hair is really starting to fill in! :-)
Great photos!! So hard to choose. I will get pictures to you as soon as I buy another card reader, yep I left mine at your Mom & Dad's!!!
ReplyDeletePS I LOVED getting some time to smooch on your baby girl, really my 1st time to spend any time with her.
I am pretty sure you have the two cutest kids in the world!
ReplyDeleteRyan and I had fun chasing Carson around at the wedding :)! He is so fun now that he is talking! He was telling us all about the cars, pine cones, blue berries (aka Juniper Berries) and the bugs! So stinking cute!