Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our week, thus far :)

This picture is from Sunday. Mitch went to the motel where Lu and Karen were staying (with Cars!) to swim with him before church. (Austy and I took our time at home :)) You can tell the boys are having fun!

Carson having some fun playing in a toy box

Reading his Bible :)
Such a determined look. So, I am realizing that she is going to be every bit as feisty as Carson! She is certainly more contemplative, but just wait, I tell ya :) I told Mitch last night that we should probably enjoy the way it is right now, as it could be pretty wild in a year! He said he had already thought that :) Guess Mitch and I are getting what we deserve!
Check out my sweet boots! Thanks Tim and Jackie!
Our hands are ALWAYS in our mouth! I think teeth are soon to come!
Cars is learning how to do sit ups in these next pictures.
It was funny, this morning when I went in to check on him (not time to get up yet) - when I put him back in his crib, he put his hands behind his head. It took me a minute to realize that he was trying to do a sit-up. I told him it was still night time and time for bed! Pretty funny


This is the boys tonight. Watching the Celtics-Bulls triple OT. Too bad the Blazer's didn't have as good of a game! Dang - they got reamed tonight to lose the series to Houston :( But, they are young and have a bright future! :)
Oh, and yes, Carson was VERY TIRED to lay here w dad for these couple of minutes!
Didn't last long!

Our week has been nice and low key. It was pretty out today (no rain!). We have gone on walks the last couple days and Cars played in the backyard and at the park today. Austynn really likes the swings at the park, when she gets the chance. We are usually following Cars all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what you guys are up to. I showed Papa and Barbara your posts the other day, they totally enjoyed them too. I get such a kick out of Carson, he can just crack me up. I look forward to seeing the little missy so I can get a feel for her personality too. Hugs to you all.

    PS Prayers for Jill, she went back into the hospital for a couple of days to get fluids. She is just as sick this time around as she was with Kaelen.

    ReplyDelete