We had a fun Friday! Our early afternoon started with a visit from great gram and gramps! I had put Carsie down for a "nap" about 20 minutes before gram and gramps came, but he hadn't gone to sleep yet. When we opened the door to get him, we found him in the rocking chair with his paci and blankie, rocking Austynn's doll. I thought it was pretty cute, as he LOVES rocking his sissy! So, we got him all changed and put the sun screen on and off we went out to play!
.jpg)
Gramps and Carson dumping out his loot (pinecones, sticks, rocks, water gun, weeds), so he can ride in his "wagie".jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I think this is a cute picture :)
Wow, Carson, there you go...
1...
2... (NO!)I kept telling Carson we were going to make a "pie" all day long. There always seemed something else to do! So, I had some extra blackberries, so we mixed them up with some other fruit and had a smoothie - yummmmmy! Blueberries were part of the other fruit, and Cars decided he liked them! That is what is all over his face.
Cute little boy, huh :)
Can't leave out Austy - she has some yummy sweet potatoes on her face :)
.jpg)
more blueberry shots - way more into the blueberries than the "noodles"
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cute little boy, huh :)
Can't leave out Austy - she has some yummy sweet potatoes on her face :).jpg)
more blueberry shots - way more into the blueberries than the "noodles"He helped me roll the dough and mix it and eat it :)
We even put his hand print in the center before he tried to destroy the top crust w his spoon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now it is time to make some dinner for grandpa's early birthday celebration!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh, I love the pictres! Audrey is here in my lap singing "happy B-day to Grandpa!" Wish we were there to celebrate with ya'll!
ReplyDeleteLove,
S
Looks like a fun filled day!
ReplyDelete