So, the weather is finally getting warm and I can put Austynn in all her cute summer outfits, so I am getting camera happy. The kids are so fun to take pictures of! Austynn has all kinds of faces and Cars does all kinds of things. They are wonderful!
Oh, funny story from today. Cars got in some trouble and had to come inside (such punishment!) - he was crying and crying. I had Austynn on my lap and he went up to her and said "sissy..." and just cried - he did this like 3 times. I thought it was so sweet and funny at the same time. I asked him if he wanted sissy to know he was crying and he said "yes". I can tell they will be ganging up on me before long. It has been AWESOME for me to watch them communicate more and more and I know it will just keep improving.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great pics! They look professionally done. Oh and I love that little lady bug outfit - too cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictires!! The peeking through the fence and the ladybug on the bottom are my fav shots!! Good job! Keep enjoying the weather! How fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stace
That little lady bug bottom is just to dang cute!
ReplyDelete