Wow! Another weekend come and gone. The craziness of today started with Austynn's number being shown up on the church screen. I saw 32 and told Mitch that I thought it was Austynn - sure enough! Of course we were sitting by my friend, smack in the middle of the people! I got into the nursery and she had calmed down, but her little face was all red and you could see her big alligator tears. This girl can get WORKED UP! She is good nearly all the time, but watch out if she does :) It really is just from separation anxiety and being real hungry, which doesn't happen too often, as you can tell.
Anyway, Mitch then came home and got to work on his forms, while I thought I would go to Costco and then Winco for groceries. Austynn busted out crying in Costco toward the end, so I ate my polish dog with all the fixins in the car on our way to Winco. Cars was screaming in the background b/c I lost his paci. Holy moly! They are both tired and I was pushing it. They did good in the grocery store. Cars was so beat - tried to put him down for a nap, but he had to use "sissy's" paci and that just wasn't the same for him, so he never let himself fall asleep. We all know what that turned him into the rest of the evening. Actually, he did pretty well. He helped me finish dinner when he got up. Funny, this is when he likes to eat - when we are
"cook-cook"ing. The pictures show him eating some of it, but he ended up with it all over him. That is why he was in just his diaper, so his clothes didn't get ruined :)
He went with Mitch to Home Depot and Austynn and I finished up dinner. Cars and Aust played outside for a bit after that. Both were POOPED and I had 2 crying babies in the bathtub/room. Both are zonked out now - Mitch is finishing up outside and I am trying to do some of the inside fun. Think it is about bed time! Yeah!
Not too many pictures, just a couple of the Carser man cooking.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hey pretty momma! I love your blog! Love the glimpse into ya'lls daily life! Thanks for sharing your stories. I feel like I am there, a bit! :) Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stace