Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 years!!

June 23rd - our 9 year anniversary! What a romantic day it was :) We wouldn't want it any other way, but we did find it amusing!
The kids have been playing, and playing, and playing outside these past few days!! I find it rather interesting, though, that Mitch gets rid of all the dirt, so what area have the kids gravitated to?? Oh, yes, the tiniest patch (and only patch) of dirt left in the backyard! They played all day here! They are doing pretty well keeping off the wood. I think we need a little sand box up by their play area, maybe?
Our romatic dinner! Alma (Gigi)'s sloppy joes!! I never liked sloppy joes until Alma made them! I LOVE her recipe! Mitch didn't get to take the left overs to work for today, either, as I wanted more for tonight :)
This is how I cook (and often do other things) during the day. Miss Paislee often cannot get herself settled, but this helps...I felt like I was going to gag her, though :)
Daddy with his kids
Mommy and my girls :) I thought this picture was great, as it shows how my living room has turned into my closet! I am off to pick up the clothes right after I finish this post!
Dad, Carson, and Austynn mowing the grass :)
Austynn just watching the boys :)
Getting smart - some play time solo!
This picture was a little blurry, but I loved her eyes
And the Cars man - having fun in the grass!
Daddy play time
Daddy teaching them how to do cart wheels and "round offs" - ha, ha!!
Paislee got a little time outside - nice toe nails, huh! Not easy to paint on a squirmy baby! So, I painted her toe and some of her foot and figured it would wash off and leave it on her nails ;)
Austynn learning her somersaults
Before baths the kids got a ride in the wheelbarrow! They love this!

Finally, at 10:00, we had all 3 kids asleep, so I made us smoothies :) Life is so fun and unpredictable! Thanks for 9 wonderful years! As you say, honey, here is to 71 more! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun day, even though not a romantic one. I love it! I meant to give ya'll well-wishes yesterday, and I just forgot! Thanks for sharing the photos. Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You are such a wonderful wife and mother - a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete