Here are some pictures from the past weekish. Mitch got our backyard done on Friday! Yay!! My mom came over on Tuesday, so Mitch finished up the rock (lots and lots of rock!), mostly, that evening. He got totally done on Friday and now we have the weekends to play! Man, after having so much exposed dirt and so much rain - I am LOVING not having all the mud! Makes a huge difference when letting the dogs in and out!!
Here is a picture of our front yard
And my favorite - our garden! Mitch made the bed and got it all planted for me (us). Lots of tomatoes, some herbs, and some corn. YUMMY...now for some sun!!!
Last Monday evening I gave both the kiddos hair cuts before bed, so here they are after haircuts and baths :) This was Austynn's first cut and I was planning to have it done, but I got impatient and decided to try it myself :)
Nana came over on Tuesday. Thanks for your help mom!
She got up with the kiddos and let me get a little extra rest with miss Pais.
She took the kids to Market of Choice for donuts and coffee while I did stuff in the house a couple of the mornings. The kids loved it! Oh, she got them both a pair of crocks - these are huge hits w the kids right now! Carson can put them on and take them off, so he loves that.
The kids in Austynn's room one morning
Mommy, after my bath, with my baby girl
Here are a few of Paislee, taken yesterday. Poor girl, I haven't taken too many of her. (Or maybe she is lucky??) :)
This is the kids today. Really smart of me to have Carson hug Austynn, huh! The kids got up, had breakfast, and went outside to play! Soooo awesome to have a yard they can play in and weather that allows them to do so!! After I got Paislee fed, we went for a walk, then they were able to play out there some more while I got lunch ready. Amazing!!! Now they are zonked out! They slept really great last night, too :) Hip, hip hooray!
This is Paislee, laid down, after I took her out of the front pack. Funny how many comments I get while walking w a double stroller and her on the front! "Are they all yours?" "You need one strapped to your back." "Wow, you are a busy mom." Those are just from our walk today! We find it amusing to be sure!
Cars man has his first day of swimming lessons today - this evening. Funny, I am so anxious and excited for him (just a glimpse at what sports will be like, I guess)! I hope to take some pictures and post them. Love to all!

















yeah!! I just looked at all of them! Loved Cars swim lessons, LOVED Austy's hair, and love little Paislee's bright eyes! Love, Stace
ReplyDelete