Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Paislee

Here are a few baby pictures that I took of Paislee - man, taking newborn pictures is hard!
I am putting a few b/w ones in our house and I thought these of Aust and Cars were fun, so they will be in our house sometime soon :)
Here is Paislee at a month old - already!! Time goes fast :)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Pictures of beautiful Paislee! You make newborn photography look easy!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Cristin! I wish you lived closer so I could have you get some of Nora. We actually had a girl from church take 2 week pictures of her yesterday, so we'll see how they turn out. Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I've heard that the whole newborn pics thing is challenging! You'll be happy in the long run that you took the time...maybe you'll even open a new door for yourself! ;o)

    ReplyDelete