Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paislee stays with Papa and Nana! June 25th - July 2nd

Paislee is getting all ready for her first trip away from home!
 Here she goes! We loved getting these pictures in our motel room of an evening.Thanks for watching our little babe! It was fun to see her doing so well!
 Taking naps and going to sleep of an evening was what Paislee had trouble with. She only napped when in the car or the stroller.




 Mom said that Paislee would press the button to make this go and really went for it! Go Paislee!!

 Papa had the job of rocking and singing her to sleep each night. She got spoiled and Papa got lots of hours of rocking in!

 After seeing this, I thought I should try to let her color with the kids! I gave her markers this week and she colored right on the page. Just seems they grow up so fast!
Thanks again!!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! My favorites are your Mom and Pais in the flowers, and Paislee sleeping on your Dad! Priceless! Love-Stacey

    ReplyDelete