Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our weekend - July 9th and 10th

We put in one weekend full of work this weekend! Our Carson Paul got in there and just went and went! He really was a big helper! He didn't take a nap on Saturday and did lots of digging and trimming! He was LOVING trimming (with sharp trimmers) our plants! He did a nice job, too. He was also really shoveling up the dirt, putting in his bucket and then loading into ours. He would be so happy if he could just be going like this all the time! It was really fun for us to watch him participate!

 This is the only picture of Austynn that I got and it was taken out the window this morning and is blurry - oh well - she was ready to go out and join the boys right away this morning! She had her little shovel, rake, and dump truck. She filled up the dump truck and dumped into our containers, too!
Here is what we started with - I guess Friday afternoon. I think Mitch got this all loaded Friday evening.
 Here is what it looked like last night. We were happy with our progress.
 And here it is tonight. Mitch had to dig the trenches for the drainage today and make sure it was all level. I just put dirt into containers and took that to the trailer. The guy "Mr. Walt", who is going to do the cement came over tonight and helped Mitch get all the drainage set up and ready to go. I think the next step is gravel, which Mitch will do. We are crossing our fingers that we can get the cement poured this week, as Walt is going on vacation for a bit this weekend.
Yee-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment