Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oregon Track Club - All Comer's Track Meet

Here we are, taking advantage of living in Track Town USA! Each summer the Oregon Track Club offers 5 track meets for people of all ages! On Wednesdays, it is set up for little kids. They each get to throw the softball x3, long jump x2, and run in a 60 m race. I think Paislee might have enjoyed the festivities more than the rest, though all had a good time. We started with the softball throw. Paislee just loved this "game" and would just try to drop the ball as fast as she could and would laugh. It was pretty cute!
 Here goes Austynn into the long jump pit!
 And Paislee getting her ribbon. They give every kid a ribbon after each event.
 Here is the crew, waiting for the races to start!
 Ready set go! One year old girl's were first! Paislee has part of a banana in one hand, but is loving the activity!
 Austynn was after Paislee and then Carson! We have 3 more meets to go, so next time I think one of us will be at the start and one at the finish. I ran with the girls, but Carson went solo and he wasn't too sure of it. I think we will have he and Austynn see Mitch and run to him. Anyway, it was fun to get the kids out doing something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment