Friday, July 8, 2011

The family is together again! July 2nd

Last Saturday we reunited as a family of 5. We hadn't all been together for 3 weeks. It was fun and felt good to be together again. It took about this long for me to be mentally rested and ready to go again :) Mitch and I got home on Friday - we got groceries and got our stuff put away before the kids got home. Mitch met his parents in Roseburg and picked up Carson and Austynn - I stayed home and tried to keep cleaning. My parents and sister came over on Saturday, about the same time the kids got home, and brought our baby back. We all enjoyed being together again! Mitch worked on getting the deck torn out, while I watched the kids play in the pool, sand box, and slip n slide. This picture of Paislee is all I got of the fun :)- You can see the deck is gone in the back!
 Mitch came in to play with the kids and help put them to bed, after they got baths. They have SO much fun wrestling and playing hard with daddy! My parents brought us over a couple more mattresses, for the kids - thanks so much!
 I just love this picture! Mitch was so dirty (and a bit smelly) and Austynn was all nice and clean :) You can just see how much he loves his little girl here (and all his kids!).
 Paislee is at such a fun age right now. She does NOT miss a a beat and loves doing anything the kids are doing!
 Here is a picture our what our backyard is looking like now - Mitch is working with a cement guy tomorrow - he is going to do the deck in cement. Then we get to drywall our walk-in closet! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment