I have a few pictures of the kids over the past week. Man, for some reason, it seems we have caught every sickness around :( I think, maybe, just maybe we are rounding the corner, though. Temps seem to be going away and so do the runny noses. Hopefully we can all get and stay healthy! Here is a picture of Miss Pais opening (and she was doing it solo!) a gift from Papa and Nana.

Grandpa and Mimi took Carson to Alyssa Teterud's college graduation on Saturday the 7th. Good job, girl!! Mr. Tim is really good at telling stories, and Carson sure enjoys them! I enjoyed the mental break :)
On Friday the 6th we took great grandma a mother's day card and great grandpa a bday card. Paislee got to open her bday gifts, too, which was fun!
Poor gramps wasn't feeling real well, but he got out his leopard and played with the kids. They sure enjoyed it!
One morning we tried painting our toast - I saw this in one of the kid's magazines and they enjoyed it!
They ate it all up, too!
I think maybe this was Monday morning. I have been taking the kids for walks. It is brisk in the mornings, so I thought hats would be a good idea - Paislee didn't agree!
Austy was feeling really icky here :( Pais thinks Carson's hat might be better than hers :) Not easy getting a picture of all 3!







No comments:
Post a Comment