Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1, 2, 3 ...

This is our only month of the kids being 1, 2, and 3! Kind of fun ;) On Saturday I decided to try to take the kids pictures. I really wanted to get Paislee's done before she got much older, as they change so fast. Let me tell you, though, that trying to take all the kids pictures and keep track of them at the same time is a bit of a joke! I also couldn't tell if it was going to rain on us or not, so I took a few in our backyard before heading to the park.

























1 comment:

  1. Girl, you got some fabulous pictures!! I love all the ones of the kids in your backyard!! The ones of Austy in the field and Pais on the dirt path are soooo adorable! Great job, little momma! You are so talented! Love-S

    ReplyDelete