Papa and Nana took Carson and Austynn for a few days over Springbreak - YAY! The kids loved it and it was amazing having just one baby (who slept all night)! I fed her a bottle around 6 or 7 am and she slept some more. AAGGGHHHH - I did take advantage of my mornings! Thanks dad and mom for watching the kiddos!
It was cold, but clear and the kids had been looking forward to their 4-wheelers! Especially Carson! He had been telling me for a week that Papa had it all charged up for him. Austynn would reply that Nana had hers all charged up for her. Mom called and sent this picture, though, showing me that Miss Aust was liking "Carson's" 4-wheeler :)
I mentioned to mom that all she would have to do is ask Papa for her own and she would have one, too :) Yep, the next day, Austynn got one! Pretty sweet FJ princess cruiser.
Tuesday they met Auntie Ashley to get Austynn's hair cut. I have wanted Ash to cut Austy's hair, and it finally worked out. It is such an adorable A-line! Thanks sister!
How cute, huh!
Auntie took them out to a new cupcake place after the hair cut and they each got to pick out their own cupcakes. How cool!
And then they zonked!
Thanks for watching our kids for us!








These are GREAT!! So fun for the kids to get some time with your folks and their COOL rides!! Love the pictures!! Austy's hair is adorable!! Love ya'll!
ReplyDelete