On Friday we surprised the kids and took them to Bounce Gymnastic's open gym. It is so much fun to let them run, jump, and play! They were red in the face and worn out after. I almost didn't take my camera in, but I am glad I did. Taking pictures is a bit of therapy for me. It was fun! Pretty neat having daddy home on a Friday!
Pais will join them before long! Feel bad for her not being able to yet, but soon!
Cars was tuckered out by the end!
We were going to get Taco Bell and then go to the park, but RAIN stopped us :( So, we ate it at home. Didn't matter - it was fun!
Paislee finished a pintos and cheese ;) Looks like she was enjoying it!
Thanks honey for taking this extra day with us - what a fabulous surprise! Mitch helped me clean the house, too. Agghhh, so nice! He even made us dinner tonight - chicken stir fry! So good!!! Thanks babe! :)














Love these!! What a FUN outing and nice suprise to have "Daddy with you!!" And to help clean the house and cook! I am sure you were in heaven!! Love the pict of Cars on the bars, Austy on the trampoline, and this last one of Paislee laughing! SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete