After Mimi and Grandpa brought Austynn home from their trip, it randomly worked out that they took Carson back home with them. Wow! Thanks! Nice break for mom! Great for the kids to all get more individual attention, too. Here is a picture of Carson getting ready to make some cupcakes!
One of Lu and Karen's friends had a bunch of toys that their grand kids out grew. They gave a bunch to Mimi and Grandpa - yeah! Carson looks like he was enjoying this Leapfrog Motorcycle! Pretty awesome!
Marie Callendar's with Aunt Marilyn and her friend Ron
Enjoying the boy!
Austynn sporting her stylish new hat and cute pjs from her sweet cousins! Thanks so much Aunt Stace for sharing all the ADORABLE outfits! We are loving them all!!!
Fancy Austynn Faith showing off for Papa and Nana! She was LOVING her individual attention! She showed them her glasses, new beads, purse, etc - she would go into one room and say "I in here Nana and Papa...I in here!" She would rock in the rocking chair and then go out to the table in the other room :)


Cristin,
ReplyDeleteLove all the recent posts! I just got all caught up on your blog. :-) Absolutely LOVE all the pics of the Fransen girls. How fun that they all got to spend time together for Audrey's bday. It looks like they really enjoy each other, which is SO sweet!
I can't believe how big all you kids are looking! Carson looks like a little grown up and Audrey looks like a young lady. :-) I also can't believe that Paisley is almost walking!! Wow, time does really fly and our kids are growing up SO fast!! I'm encouraged to see that you are handling 3 kids like a pro, as I get closer to having our 3rd. :-) Love your sweet family!!