Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow in Eugene!!

Mitch told us last night that we might get some snow this morning, but until I saw it, I wasn't so sure. We don't get too much here. Kids were sooo excited and cute to see the snow and really wanted out in it. Since it seemed it was quickly melting, I figured I should let them play! They are back inside now, but played outside for about 30 minutes. Pretty cute.
 They got to take some hot chocolate outside.
 Cars making a snow angel :)

 They wanted some toys from the garage, so I just grabbed a few things that I found for them to play with.

1 comment:

  1. love it! SO fun! The girls were going crazy when they saw the snow. I think they wanted to jump through the computer screen! Glad the kids had fun. And thanks for the call Wednesday! That was fun! Love-all of us!

    ReplyDelete