Monday, November 15, 2010

Kid's Room

We finished moving stuff around last night and finally got the kid's room all ready. Austynn and Carson have been (knock on wood!) doing really well at night. I put Cars in a sleeping bag in his old room for naps, and it has gone well. Now, to add Paislee to the mix...we will see :)

 And, in case you are wondering what happened to Carson's eye - the story I heard was that he was running at the gym (where I work out), he tripped over Austynn's foot, and hit the wall?? The owner came to get me bc he was crying and wanted me. I was a bit surprised when there was blood all over his eye! :) When I looked, though, it was fairly superficial, but oozing rather well. The girls happened to have 2yr and 6m appts that day, so I had the MD peek at it and she agreed that it was superficial, but a good one no less!
 Miss Pais trying out her crib this morning. It worked for about 45 minutes. She was not into it the 2nd time I laid her down. Ugghh! (blurry pic bc camera wouldn't focus in the dark)

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing and so flexible! look at all your kids in the same room! So cute and so fun! Hope it continues to go well. I am saying an extra prayer for you tonight! :) Much love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing that you have all 3 in the same room! I would love to hear how it goes having Paisley in there! Give me any tips you have! I think we will move Ethan and Emma in together before #3 comes. That's great that Austynn and Carson are doing so well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this clever and useful kids room design idea.

    ReplyDelete