Monday, November 15, 2010

Paislee's Dedication

We had Paislee dedicated to the Lord on Sunday. We were thankful to have 4 generations there to celebrate with us! Thankfully Tim and Jackie were there and since they didn't want to join us up on stage :) Tim took some pictures for us! Thanks!
 They asked me for some pictures of Paislee to show on the big screen while she was dedicated, so you can see those in the background.

 I didn't notice when I was up there, but after looking at the pictures, I see that Austynn went back and forth from Mimi to Nana :) The kids don't know what to do having so many people love on them. We are so blessed with such loving families!



1 comment:

  1. What a special time! Paislee looks like she handled it like a pro! She is one happy baby! I always love seeing pictures of her big smiles. You are blessed with 3 happy,healthy, good-looking kiddos! Much love from the 4 of us!

    ReplyDelete