Got the kids all ready for the Monday Night Bronco-Charger game - let's just say it was fun dressing up b/c the Broncos have only shown up for about 1 game this entire season, and it wasn't tonight! ;)
Actually, I have been going through ALL the kids clothes, as we are all done having babies and it seems we have "stuff" everywhere! I found 2 of Carson's old Bronco jackets and they are the perfect size for the girls right now!! So, I got them out and was going to put them on after baths. Well, Carson and Austynn did not nap today (I preferred and easy bed time), so not having his own jacket REALLY struck the wrong nerve with poor, tired Cars tonight who cried for 30 min - an hour bc he wanted a jacket :) I got him his hat and had him in orange and blue, but it just wasn't working! So, he was crying in my lap as I took these pictures of the girls :)
Daddy saves the day!! Mitch got home and immediately had an idea (one of his sweatshirts) ... and then it hit me ... in one of my last piles in the house of stuff I had been going through I had Mitch's old Bronco sweatshirt, so Mitch got that for him. (For those who do not know, the last time this sweatshirt was worn, was when Mitch was hit by a car in 2nd grade - it even has the tire mark on the back as proof!) Carson was ecstatic!!!! He was SO HAPPY! Yay, daddy!
He let me take his picture bc he was so happy, but you can tell he is a tired boy :)
Austynn was saying "Go Broncos, Go Broncos!" when Mitch got home :)
These 3 babies were all fast asleep in their beds before 8:00 tonight! There is a bit of a pay off when no naps are taken :) And, tonight is their second night in the same room. Keep your fingers crossed!
Paislee was enjoying some solo time while the other kids napped on Sunday, as I was making dinner. I think this was her first time with the pots and pans. She was having a grand ole time w the noise!
My baby girl is getting so big! She broke her first tooth on Saturday and started saying "da, da, da" the week before. Go Pais!







so cute! Love ya'lls spirit! And all the bright-eyes on your kids! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete