Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kid Pictures

Since Paislee is already a few weeks over 6 months and Austynn just turned 2, I thought I had better take pictures of them. I knew that if I didn't just do it, it would never happen! So, the kids did ok and went outside, in between the rain showers to let me take a few pictures. Paislee is sitting in wet bark and all pictures are right by our garage, so they can be as covered as possible by the overhang, as it was raining some. Oh well, it got done :)

 Thanks to daddy, Austynn had some smiles!









3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!! You do such an amazing job with your pictures! And the color! Too good. The real beauties are your kids. Cars little grin, Austy's big blue eyes, and Paislee's fun smile! I just want to eat them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures Cristin! Absolutely beautiful! I wish you lived in Louisville so that I could have you take pictures of my kids!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristin, your kids are absolutely beautiful...they made me cry...their eyes are so bright and they are so sweet. miss you friend, Beth.

    ReplyDelete