Cars is still in Medford enjoying his time with Mimi and Grandpa! Lu sent me these pictures, so I thought I would share on the blog. Great shot, Lu, I love it! Cars has his own little stool and is fixing up his toast!
Carson got to play at Mimi's school a few of the mornings (he loves it - so many new things to play with!!). Mr. Tim is telling him The 3 Little Bears story ... Carson's favorite!!
Honestly, it is just crazy to me how big my little boy is getting! I guess I need to get used to it, but it seems he really grew up this summer!
Don and Ginny come over for some breakfast (maybe?) or dessert?
Here are a couple great pictures with Don and Ginny!
Cooties!
Breakfast with Aunt Marilyn - that is a BIG pancake!
Sweet gun ... water or bb?
Enjoying the Cars man!
Thanks for watching Carson this week! He loves it.











Great shots! What a fun time! I love seeing Lu and Karen so happy with Carson. He definitely was a day brightner for them! And Cars DOES look so grown up! I can't believe it! I miss him and my 2 nieces. Give em BIG hugs from Aunt Stace and the gang!
ReplyDelete