Austynn has been loving having the house basically to herself and getting all the attention while Carson is in Medford with Mimi and Grandpa. It was hilarious and started last Sunday after we dropped Carson off. She barely spoke on the way to Roseburg to meet, but on the way home - watch out! The girl was a complete jabberbox. Cracked us up! She has been loving playing with any and all of the toys with out her big brother snatching them away :) It has been a much quieter week, to be sure! She has really been into all the books in the toy box this week!
I went to put Austynn down for a nap and came back to Paislee zonked in her bouncer :)
Got to have someone to play with!
Paislee totally looks like she is frowning in this pic! Come on, sister!
Wow! I don't know what to do with all these toys!
Austynn decided the baby einstein would work just as good as the bouncer!
Such fun play time :)
I just took this today at lunch. I have not listened to it, as our speakers are not connected to our computer right now. Anyway, Austynn has been cute and wanting to pray. When she starts, she has been just continuing on her own. She prays for the "food" and then names each of the family members (in case you can't make it out) - Cawsie, Austy, Pabee, Daddy, Mommy. She has blueberries all over her face!
We have been picking blackberries on our walks this week and Austynn has been eating them about as fast as we pick them! Mitch decided we needed to save some so he can have a blackberry pie! So, we did manage to get some in the freezer last night. Mitch called Austynn a "BH" (blackberry hog) :) I love it!!
Here is Austynn, playing up on our bed (where she isn't suppose to be :)) - she has had free run of the house, for sure! Oh, and her glasses are such a perma fixture on her face that I don't even notice them any more!
Here is Austynn, playing up on our bed (where she isn't suppose to be :)) - she has had free run of the house, for sure! Oh, and her glasses are such a perma fixture on her face that I don't even notice them any more!
Austynn played for awhile in Paislee's bed - this is really the picture I was going to get when I found her on our bed :)
Great Gram and Gramps came by today and surprised us with Paislee's new quilt! Austynn was napping so they got some good Paislee time! Thanks so much for the beautiful, dark purple quilt! I love it and so will she!










LOVE it! Austy totally stole the show! This reminds me of when Mike played with her some solo in the pool in OR while the other kids napped. He said she was so cute, and really came out of her shell. What a beauty!
ReplyDelete