Austynn Faith got to spend time with Mimi and Grandpa when we went on our little trip. They picked her up the day we left and headed up to Newport for a few days. Here is Grandpa playing with Tynn in the motel room :)
Sweet Picture :)
Checking out the water front
Mo's
This picture is pretty cute!
Breakfast at Georgie's in the morning...yummy!
There is a treasure chest for the kids to pick an item - of course she picked sunglasses! She loves them. She picked these one day and a red pair the next day, so these became Carson's :)
Playing, back at Mimi and Grandpa's
Keeping Tynn entertained while trying to enjoy some Blues (I believe???) music at the park.
We made it back to pick up our little Austynn...Grandpa got some P time - she sure loves Tynn's glasses, huh :)
I think this is a funny picture
And, daddy had to play with Austynn a little ;) I thought this picture was fun!
Thanks so much for watching our Austynn girl! We sure enjoyed the time away and so appreciate your willingness to help!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

LOVE all the recent updates! Ya'll really got some great shots, and you documented everything so well. The 101 picts were amazing! And I especially loved some of the ones with Austy and L/K on their trip. Very special. Oh, and those aprons with cooking?!! So cute. Love to you all, Stace
ReplyDelete