Sunday, April 4, 2010

60th Anniversary and Easter Celebrations

Here are the kiddos making a blueberry pie with me yesterday. We made it for Easter, but still have all of it, as we went out to eat and were all full after that. (I will probably have a piece tonight ;)) Austynn is starting to stand on the chair and help me cook, like Carson loves to do. Pretty fun to have them both helping!
Here is Austynn yesterday, with some clothes on :) This is before we went to Gram and Gramp's 60th Anniversary dinner. 60 years - pretty amazing, huh!! Congrats, Gram and Gramps!
Austynn loves carrying these chairs around. Kind of funny! I gave her her favorite doll and her paci bc she was getting fussy before we had even left for dinner ;)
I just thought this one was cute of her :)
Here is Cars in his cute little outfit, too :)
Grandpa and Grandma :)
I think this picture is cute, as it just shows how much gram and gramps enjoy interacting with the kids. They are such a huge help and blessing to me! They watch the kids nearly once a week for a couple hours for me. I often just go to their house, too, just to have a couple extra hands during the day. Thanks soooo much! They are heading down South to California with their motorhome this week for a couple week. Enjoy!!
EASTER!!
Uncle Tim and Aunt Jackie came over before church, so we took a couple pictures ;)
Pretty ladies!
Tim and Jackie with the kiddos :)
The kids were all dressed up and I had such trouble getting a cute picture of them :(
Here is after church, back at our house. Tim and Jackie brought them Easter baskets - how nice, huh! Thank you guys very much!! The kids (and mom) loved the candy! :)

Easter egg hunt time! Since it was raining outside, as it has been for what seems like forever, we did our egg hunt in the house. It was still fun! Carson was soooo excited to find the eggs! Austynn loved it, too.
Cars had a pretty full basket!

1 comment:

  1. Great picts! Love them all, especially the blueberry pie making and their cute Easter clothes! looks like you all had a great time.

    Love-Stace

    ReplyDelete