Here are some pictures of the kids from Friday. We got up, got ready, ran some errands, had lunch with dad, and then drove to meet Mimi and Grandpa in Roseburg. Mimi and Grandpa have Cars right now and then are taking Austynn tomorrow. Then Papa and Nana are going to pick Carson up on Wednesday. Great for the kiddos to get some one on one time and super nice for me to try to get some stuff done before baby comes! Thank you!
Cars was loving wearing his dad's shoes! He tried to give some to Austynn, too, but she had her shoes on already, so it was a little harder for her to put them on.
I got ALL her hair up in pigtails! With a little help from some hairspray, but I had to take a quick picture, as I wasn't sure if they would last!
Cars was actually trying to cuddle up to Aust to get a picture, but she wasn't wanting much of it. I thought it was funny how they were both stretched out.
Austynn having a little tea party after we got home from Roseburg - Tosh is making sure there isn't any "real" food!
Austynn even feeding Mitzi "fake" food. Nice!
Austy treating daddy to some tea before she heads to bed :)
My poor hubby worked ALL weekend on the front yard. Saturday was a beautiful day, but Sunday was rather miserable with pouring rain at times. However, he got it all done (we may plant a little more, but it is done for now). The stone work in the corner is going to be my raised garden!! Hopefully I can get lots of tomatoes to grow (and not be picked by Carson) :) I will have to take some shots from another angle, too, but being pregnant and in my jammies, w Austynn in her high chair, these are from the front porch :) Looks great, honey, thanks!
Such beautiful work, babe :)








Great picts! Yard looks great, kids are adorable, love both their hair! Good job on the pigtails! That is not an easy job! Hope ya'll are enjoying your time this week! So nice for you to have some. Love-Stace
ReplyDelete