Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lu, Karen and kids :)

Before Mitch and I headed to San Francisco, we took some pictures of Lu, Karen, and the kids at Lithia Park in Ashland. It was a lovely day. There are some cute ones of all, but boy it was hard to get all to look at the camera (and smile) at the same time :) Hope you enjoy!

Thought this was cute of them checking Austynn out :)

Sweet how Carson is smiling at Lu, huh!





2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! They are great! I think you really captured everyone's personalities, and I love the candidness of them! It's real life with little ones. Great job! Going to get some printed. The last one is too sweet.

    Love,
    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristin,
    I love all the pictures! They are beautiful. Such sweet ones of Karen and Lu with the kids. Your yard looks great! Tell Mitch he did impressive work. :-) Hope you and your family are doing well. I can't believe how close you are to having baby #3!! I can't wait to hear what it is. :-)
    Take Care,
    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete