Grandpa and Mimi came up last night for a little grandkid time :) Austy got to stay the night with them in at the motel, so she was a big girl this time. (Cars is usually the one who stays, so it was fun for Austynn to have a turn! Who doesn't like to get spoiled!)
Grandpa (and Mimi) had to check out daddy's new bike! Pretty fancy, huh! Mitch is sure enjoying it! I just have to get a helmet, so he can take me along (if we have someone watching the kids :)). Should be fun! And, Mitch does look good on it!! :)
Grandpa with the "bambinos", as Lu calls them
We took it to the park, so Lu could take it for a spin. Mitch took Karen and I for a little spin, too :) Pretty fun!
The ladies had to get in on the picture action!
Lu has more pictures of our time at the park and getting ice cream at Wendy's, but they are on his camera, so I will post some more when he sends them to me. Thanks for coming up!!





These pictures are hilarious! I love them! Looks like ya'll all had a great time enjoying each other and the bike! Pretty cool! And of course, the kids look so fashionable in their new hats and shades! Wish we were closer to partake in the fun! Love-Stace
ReplyDelete