Friday, April 16, 2010

Really???

Ok, I just had to share these pics of the kids w/ their hats and shades. Too funny! Old Navy had a 50% off for the first 50 people, so Mitch and I took turns waiting in line to get some good deals for the kids for summer. Love their sales!! I saw these sunglasses and they both liked them, so thought they would be fun for the summer. Carson really wanted to see his dad at work, too, so we picked up a latte freeze from Costco and took it to dad. The kids in their shades and hats were the hit of the office ;) Pretty funny!

Not great pictures, but funny, non the less :)
This hat might not totally work w the sunglasses (look at his ears) :)
cheeeeese ...
Can you believe miss Aust is getting so big? She will be a big sister in just 2 weeks! Crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great picts! So fun to see them and their personalities. And I LOVE their cool shades! Glad ya'll got some sales and had a fun day. Love-Stace

    ReplyDelete