to Papa and Nana's house the kids go!! The kids greatly anticipated getting to go to Papa and Nana's, as they knew 3 weeks ahead of time! We counted down in weeks and then days - they were so ready! We met on Friday the 20th, and I finally got them their suitcases on Thursday - they wanted them sooner...maybe it would make time go faster? The pic below is from Thursday (am) :)
We made it! These kiddos were ready to go! (and this mom was great with it :))
Austynn was really needing a hair cut, so it worked out perfect for Ash to do it! (There is a cute pic of Austy and Auntie, but I couldn't figure out how to get it off my phone) Austynn was excited to sit in the big chair and have her hair cut. The other two wanted to join in the fun, too, so Ash cut all their hair! This is Paislee's first hair cut - Ash trimmed the bottom to even - very cute! They all got their hair washed and styled. Pretty special :) Thanks, sister!
You know Pais felt like such a big girl, especially after seeing Austynn get her hair cut!
Carsie Paul's turn! Looks like he is enjoying this MUCH more than having it done at home :)
The two Princesses with their new dues!
On Saturday they got to go to the High Desert Museum. There really is so much to see and the kids loved it! They are looking at the turtles here. They got to see lots of different birds and even an otter. It looked super cool!
This pic is kind of blurry but I think it is adorable!
They were going to go to Bouncing off the Walls in the afternoon, but it ended up being closed :( Dad and mom had 3 kids in tears ... until they found this park! Quite the park!! Looks really cool. I think the kids got to enjoy both Dairy Queen and Jamba Juice on Saturday - pretty awesome!
Thanks dad and mom for watching our kids for the weekend!!! Mitch and I had a GREAT time enjoying our freedom (as you will see later) :)











awesome!! Love it all!!!! I wish I were a kid again :)
ReplyDelete