Our baby girl turned 2 today!! What a special day we had! Daddy brought the kids each a maple bar a little after 6:00am, when he was done at the gym. The kids got baths when they first got up. I prepared Paislee's maple bar with candles while the girls were in the bath. I let P out first and then got A ready. When I came out of the bathroom, Pais was in her chair tackling her maple bar! So, I had to quickly light her candles and let her blow them out!
I liked her little frown in this one! She had to have help from big bro and sis to get the 2nd candle out!
Shortly after breakfast, we got a visit from Nana :), who came with Papa to his conference in Albany. We then went to see Grandpa and Grandma. Kids were tired and down for naps by noon! Daddy came home a bit after 2:00 and our party started! We got smoothies from Costco, went to Target to let Paislee (and the kids) pick out a birthday gift, went to dinner, and then played at our local wave pool - Splash!
Paislee Grace has NO fear of the water! The girls stayed in the kiddie pool (jumping off the side and middle) most the time - nice for me to watch! Carson and dad were crazy out in the big waves! I didn't get a picture of Carson bc he was too on the go for my slow camera phone! Pais road the tube with Mitch and then decided she was ready to go solo! All kids got to go down the slide a few times with Mitch :) It was a nice time!
On the way home, we stopped at a local cupcake shop and picked up a few cupcakes. Kind of fun to try!
Happy Happy Birthday to our beautiful, vivacious Paislee!! Below is the invite, but we changed the date to this Saturday, the 5th. Can't wait to celebrate your day, Pais! We love you so much!









LOVE these!! Oh what fun. It sounds like ya'll had a perfect day celebrating Paislee! Wish we could be there with ya'll Saturday! Love to all! Aunt Stace
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl! You have such a wonderful family! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Happy Birthday, Paislee!!
ReplyDelete