On our way over, when we were on top of the mountain, we could see about 4 little areas of the forest fire that were just smoldering. We hadn't ever seen this before. Mom said that when they went over a couple weeks ago that they actually saw flames.

After we fished on Saturday, we went to my sister's for a yummy meal in celebration of Nana and Uncle Ryan's birthdays. Paislee was the only kid riding with us, and she wanted FULL attention the entire time :)
Auntie Ashley got the girl's butterfly wings and Carson a frog pen (Carson thinks he needs "boy" wings, though) :)
We woke up to a beautiful day on Sunday! The kids played and played outside!
Carson LOVES pulling the wagon behind the 4-wheeler! He could probably do this for hours! He will gather items and put them in the wagon. He was so cute to put the 4wheeler and Jeep back in the garage after each use - complete with reversing them to get the best angle! Our little engineer, for sure! Dad said that he did not hook the wagon to the 4wheeler for Carson, but let him figure it out himself, and he did.
When the 4wheeler ran out of juice, the lawn mowers made their grand appearance :)
I love this picture - I couldn't believe that dad was just letting Carson completely go for it on steering. Carson loved it and maneuvered through all kinds of obstacles!
Daddy and Mommy having a little fun, too!
I know he is my son, but I think Carson is so cute w his little ear plugs in :)















What FUN!!! I love these and love the butterfly wings!! And yes, Carson is the cutest little boy wiht his ear plugs!! BTW, great pict of your Mom and the girls on the mower. Love it! Stace
ReplyDelete