Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Watch out ... here she comes!!

Oh my! This baby is NOT wanting to be left behind! She will be running before we know it! She got up to her knees a few days ago and just now pulled up to standing. Why stop there? She was cruising on the train table! The kids are not sure what to think, as she wants all their stuff! I thought the puzzles were safe on the train table....
I thought this was fun - this is one of Carson at about 11ish months :) Pais is following in his footsteps! Hope these videos work!

1 comment:

  1. hgtruy trcvdews--Audrey typed "Good job, Paislee, for walking and trying to sleep! I hope I get to see you soon!"

    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww3--Sophie says, "I love you, Paislee!"

    And Aunt Stace says..."You go girl! I am sooo proud of you!" I loved the videos, as did the girls! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete