Happy Birthday to me :)
I don't even have a picture, but kind of wanted a post with this title for our book, as it is kind of a cool birthdate.
I had a very wonderful and special day! No matter how old we get, we still want to enjoy our day!
It started with Mitch bringing me home a soy latte and the kids scones. We then went to the gym and met my grandpa and grandma at Marie Callendar's for a very yummy breakfast! (The kids had very hearty appetites, which was fun)
When we got home, I had an e-mail from Mitch:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 1/11/11
I love you! Here was what I was thinking for YOUR day:
Nails at 2:30
Shopping by yourself at 3:30
Our show at 8
Massage at 9
Love you! me
What more could a mom ask for? It was a FABULOUS little get-away AND Mtich fed and put all the kids to bed!
Thanks for making my day special!
very cool birth date, and what a sweetie your hubby is!! Such a thoughtful man! Glad you enjoyed your special day! You deserve it for sure!
ReplyDelete